We all do not know that How to write a complaint letter is the best way to show one’s dissatisfaction about anything which may be a product, services or behaviour. The purpose behind the complaint letter is simple which is to put light on the subject of the complaint so that the complaint can be resolved.
- Complaint Letter for Poor Service
- Complaint Letter for School
- Complaint Letter for Employee
- Complaint Letter for Manager
- Complaint Letter for Product
- Complaint Letter for Bank
- Formal Complaint Letter
- Complaint Letter for Bad Service
- Complaint Letter for Business
- Complaint Letter for Customer
- Complaint Letter to Police
- Noise Complaint Letter
- Complaint Letter for Product
- Complaint Letter About Toilet
- How to Start a Complaint Letter
- How to End a Complaint Letter
- Complaint Letter for Harassment
You can write the complaint letter almost at all the domains being the concerned customer of the product/services or the environment where the complaint is actually arising.
Well, writing the complaint letter may be the task of efforts for many people, who are writing it for the very first time. We understand this state of dilemma and the confusion. Thus here in this article, we are going to help all such people.
We would provide you with the printable template of the complaint letters in this article. That, you can use to easily write the complaint letter. We would also discuss the ways and the forms by which you can easily write the complaint letters.
How to Write a Complaint Letter
Well, there may be instances at the workplace where you can encounter the bad or the unethical behaviour of the employee. Which may be a cause of discomfort for the others.
How to Write a Complaint Letter about an Employee
If you encounter any such behaviour of the employee. Then as a supervisor of the organisation, you can always report such behaviour of the employee to the higher authorities. So that it can be mended soon enough. Here is how you can write or report this complaint letter.
- Write the date at the top of the letter and below that write your name along with your designation.
- In the subject field write the subject matter of the letter.
- Below it writes the name of the organisation along with its full address.
- Now in the salutation part, you will address the person/authorities to whom the letter is being addressed either by Dear sir/madam.
- Next comes the main field of the letter you need to write the subject matter of the letter which is lodging the complaint against the employee.
- Narrate the whole subject matter of complaint on the part of employees and then state the action that you want to be taken against the employee.
- Suggest to the management that how this matter of complaint can be resolved and at last end the letter by providing the information about the concerned employee.
How to Write a Complaint Letter to Police
A police department is one such department which has been made specifically for hearing and sorting out the general compliants of the general public. You can raise any kind of criminal and the others socialistic compliants to the police department.
For example if you have received any kind of threat from any person, then you can raise your complaint about the same in the police department. Here is how you can write the compliant letter to police
- Start the letter by mentioning the dates at the top of the letter.
- Specify your name in the next line along with your full address.
- You can add the subject matter of the letter in the next line.
- Now in the next field, you just need to write the name of the police station department to whom the letter is being addressed.
- Mention the full address of the police department concerned.
- Now coming to the salutation portion there just address the authority by sir/madam.
- Next, in the main subject field, you can simply start writing the cause of complaint in the letter.
- Be specific about the compliant yet deliver the full information of the complaint to the police department so that they can accordingly take their actions for it.
- You can also enclose the other proofs in the letter which may facilitate the department to take the precise actions for the complaint.
- At the end, you just need to put the end on the letter by providing the action that you want in the complaining scenario.
- Write your name at the end of the letter and finish it with regards.
How to Write a Complaint Letter about Food
A complaint letter against the food is often written when the one is having the food supply from the canteen of any organisation or the mess facilities of the educational institutions.
There often arise such issues when the quality of food gets deteriorated and that must be put into the notice of the authorities, since if the quality of the food is compromised then it may cause a serious health loss to the people who are consuming it.
As the consumer of such food, you always have the rights to raise your voice against the bad quality of food using the complaint letter. You just need to take the template of the complaint letter, which you can get from here and then you just need to narrate the whole concern of the food quality in a detailed manner, and how it is or may affect the health of the consumers.
Mention in the letter to the authority that strict action should be taken to check the quality of the food, before it leaves the serious results on the health and then end the letter with your name and the signature and address it to the concerned authorities.
How to Write a Formal Complaint Letter about a Coworker
In any organisation where the team of the many people work together for the accomplishment of the same goals, there may be the scenario when the behaviour or the work ethics of one employee may not be appropriate with the harmony of the workplace.
Such behaviour or the work ethics of the employee or the coworker must be reported to the Human Resource or the management authorities, before it may leave the bad effects on the other employees as well.
Here we are attaching the template of the complaint letter which you can use for writing the complaint against such coworker. What you need to do is just fill the template with the complaint details and then just send the letter to the concerned authorities.
This template will save the times and the efforts of many people as they don’t have to design it on their own.
How to Write a Harassment Complaint Letter to Police
Harassment is a very serious act which leaves the severe results on the person with whom such harassment is done. There may be the many kinds of harassment and any form of it is never acceptable, and thus it must be strictly prohibited and reported to the concerned authorities.
A police department is in charge to handle such incidents of harassment no matter in which context they are happening. We always urge our readers to report the incident of harassment if they encounter it in any form and anywhere.
Keeping our concern ahead here in this section of the article we are providing you with the printable templates of the complaint letter, which you can use to report the act of harassment and since it is printable you can easily print it from here and they can use it in the desired way.