A complaint letter is the best way to register the grievances against something which isn’t satisfactory in your consideration. It may be poor services or the bad product of any organization.
A complaint letter basically implies the sign of dissatisfaction regarding a particular thing and it works by letting the other party know that the root of the complaint must be sorted out. A complaint letter is a very popular letter which can be used in any domain by the consumer of the product/services or any other things.
Here in this article, we are going to discuss the various kinds of complaint letter along with its samples and the ways that how you can write it in any context.
We urge you to read the entire article in order to understand the complaint letter.
Sample of Complaint Letter PDF
Well, a sample of a complaint letter is the hypothetical example of the complaint letter and it is for the people, who want to have a basic understanding of the complaint letters.
Having the sample of the complaint letter it would make sure for you that how this letter should be framed and what are the aspects which should be mentioned in this letter by the person who is raising the complaint.
So, if you are looking for the sample of the complaint letter then here in this section you can take a look of it. This sample has been designed in the PDF format which is easily compatible with all kinds of digital devices and you can get its printable template from here.
How to Write a Complaint Letter PDF
There are many people who want to raise their complaints by the way of writing the complaint letters but are actually unable to get started with it.
They have no clue as to how they should be writing this complaint letter and here in this section we are going to help them by our simple step by step guide.
Here we are discussing the way of writing a complaint letter for the poor customer services by any organization.
- Write the name of the organization to whom the letter is addressed at the top left side
- Below that write the complete address of the organization and then mention the date as well.
- After that write the name of the authorities in the salutation which is under the power of hearing the complaints.
- Now start the main body of the letter where you need to just provide the complete description of the complaints.
- Be specific as to how the poor services of the organization have bothered you with the full proof details.
- Mention in the letter that you are seeking a lookout from the organization into this whole matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- End the letter with your regards and sign it at the end of the letter.
- You can enclose the other proof of the poor services from the organization at the end of the letter.